FENDER MUSTANG 1
Mustang I is a 20-watt closed-back combo with an 8” Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume.
It contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and a bank of 24 built-in effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, tremolo, vibratone, step filter, reverb, echo, octaver and more - 12 modulation effects and 12 delay and reverb effects in all.
It’s great for practice and jam sessions, and an 1/8” headphone jack lets you play loud, even if only for yourself.
Further, connect Mustang I to your computer with free Fender FUSE™ software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE™ community, and free Fender artist presets.
An optional single-button footswitch controls two quick-access presets
- 24 effects in two categories, easily and instantly selected and adjusted with a twist of only two knobs.
- 12 modulation effects (chorus, deep chorus, flanger, bias/sine tremolo, optical/vintage tremolo, optical vintage tremolo fast, vibratone slow, vibratone fast, octaver, phaser slow deep, phaser medium, step filter).
- 12 delay and reverb effects (tape delay 150ms/1 repeat, stereo tape delay 300ms/3 repeats, mono delay 700ms/4 repeats, small room reverb, plate reverb, large hall reverb, Fender ’63 spring reverb, Fender ’65 spring reverb, tape delay room, tape delay large hall, ducking delay small hall, echo filter.
- Amp models include Metal 2000, Super Sonic™, American 90’s, British 80’s, British 60’s, ’65 Twin Reverb®, ’59 Bassman®, ’57 Deluxe™, plus four additional models when connected to Fender FUSE software.
- Unique Features: Amp modeling; distortion; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; chromatic tuner; Fender® FUSE™ application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; additional effects including fuzz, pitch shifter and touch wah, with even more available through Fender FUSE; Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube® Fender LE software with free Fender® FUSE™ editor/librarian software for Mac and PC.
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8” Stereo Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Line Out: Speaker Emulated USB Output; 1/8” Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
- Channels: One Channel (with 24 Presets)
- Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Cover/Grill Cloth: Carbon Tweed Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Length: 7.6" (19.3cm) Amplifier Width: 15.5" (40 cm) Amplifier Height: 14.5" (36.83 cm) Amplifier Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Speaker: 1-8" Fender® Special Design Speaker Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm