Tremolo Double-Sided Echo Harmonica 2 x 32
15-61750 Hohner 54/64/C/G
The Sound Heard Around the World. Made by Hohner since 1925.
The Tremolo harmonica’s distinguishing feature is that it has two rows of reeds for each note, with one tuned slightly sharp and the other slightly flat. This provides a unique wavering or warbling sound created by the two reeds being slightly out of tune with each other, and the difference in their subsequent waveforms interacting with each other. These so called 2-voice instruments are ideally suitable for traditional folk music.
Wooden body, available in a four sizes: 64, 80, 96 or 120 note versions.
• Double-sided instrument – 2 harmonicas in 1. Keys of C and G
• Maple wood comb body
• 0.9 mm brass reed plates
• Stainless steel cover plates
• Opposing sides are tuned a fifth apart
• 64 brass reeds (2 x 32)
• Tremolo tuned row of double notes: C/G
• Length 11.8cm
• Made by Hohner in Germany