GPCRSG Grand Performance Road Series
The GPCRSG is a cutaway Grand Performance model that is crafted with a Sitka spruce top and mutenye back and sides. This guitar produces a beautiful even tone with good bass response and clear mids and trebles.
The GPCRSG also features a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, high performance taper neck and Fishman® Sonitone electronics to make this guitar ready for the road.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: GP-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multi stripe
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side Material: Mutenye
- Binding: White
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headplate: Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12Th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: White ABS Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Finish Neck: Hand rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge