HS7 powered studio monitors
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield
reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason—their accuracy.
Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more
flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise
reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing
By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound
technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every
aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business.
The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5” model to the lineup, bringing its
exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz (-10dB), 55Hz - 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Sold as single units