600 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with a 8" Subwoofer, 6 Neodymium Drivers, KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Turbo Control for iPhone and iPad
Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP500 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer and 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Weighing in at a very modest 15 kg (33 lbs), the iP500 is easy to transport and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP500 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 100° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP500’s groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a richer and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
DSP – The Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP500, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
iPad Gen 3 with the latest IOS software is required to use the Bluetooth functionality.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Durable shoulder bag included for carrying column sections
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.