FENDER MUSTANG II
Mustang II is a 40-watt closed-back combo with a 12” Special Design speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume.
It contains 24 highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and a bank of 24 built-in effects including chorus, flanging, phasing, tremolo, vibratone, step filter, reverb, echo, octaver and more - 12 modulation effects and 12 delay and reverb effects in all.
It’s great for practice and jam sessions, and an 1/8” headphone jack lets you play loud, even if only for yourself. Further, connect Mustang II to your computer with free Fender FUSE™ software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE™ community, and free Fender artist presets. An optional single-button footswitch controls two quick-access presets
Mustang II packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that’s as desirable as the sound.
- 24 effects in two categories, easily and instantly selected and adjusted with a twist of only two knobs.
- 12 modulation effects (chorus, deep chorus, flanger, bias/sine tremolo, optical/vintage tremolo, optical vintage tremolo fast, vibratone slow, vibratone fast, octaver, phaser slow deep, phaser medium, step filter),
- 12 delay and reverb effects (tape delay 150ms/1 repeat, stereo tape delay 300ms/3 repeats, mono delay 700ms/4 repeats, small room reverb, plate reverb, large hall reverb, Fender ’63 spring reverb, Fender ’65 spring reverb, tape delay room, tape delay large hall, ducking delay small hall, echo filter.
- Amp models include Metal 2000, Super Sonic™, American 90’s, British 80’s, British 60’s, ’65 Twin Reverb®, ’59 Bassman®, ’57 Deluxe™, plus four additional Models when connected to Fender FUSE software.
- Unique Features: Amp modeling; distortion; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; chromatic tuner; Fender® FUSE™ application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; additional effects including fuzz, pitch shifter and touch wah, with even more available through Fender FUSE; Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube® Fender LE software with free Fender® FUSE™ editor/librarian software for Mac and PC.